Blackpool, 8 miles from the city centre
- Dvd Player
- Free Parking
- Free Wi Fi
- Hot Tub
- Ipod Dock
For big groups heading to Blackpool, you really need look no further than this rather sizeable farmhouse on the outskirts of town. Sleeping as many as twenty-two this property boasts five bedrooms, four bathrooms, plus there's an adjoining lodge with two more bedrooms and another bathroom.
Whilst also featuring a fully equipped kitchen, dining room and lounge, it's outside where the property really comes into its own with a BBQ, sun loungers as well as a hot tub where you can relax in style as you welcome the evening in with an ice-cold beverage.
Perfect for a big birthday bash, friends reunion, family getaway, anything and everything, Blackpool Farmhouse gives you the peace and relaxation of rural life, whilst being close enough to the town that you can bounce on in with ease.
Where Are We Staying?
The property is situated just under eight miles from Blackpool town centre meaning it'll take you roughly twenty minutes to drive in (depending on traffic etc.).
Whilst the garden is fitted with a host of fantastic facilities, inside you'll also have a great array of added extras to ensure your stay is relaxing and hassle-free. Not only is there free WiFi throughout, so you can flood Facebook with all the pictures of your big weekend in the ‘Pool, but there's also a Smart TV with Netflix and a DVD player, and an iPod dock so you can crank up your tunes.
A hot tub, BBQ, firepit, Smart TV, the ability to house a large group of you… because this house ticks so many boxes it is, understandably, in high demand. Don't miss out on this great property for your weekend away, book today and secure your preferred dates. When it's gone, it's gone!
- Smart TV
- DVD player
- iPod dock
- Hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Dining table
- Sleeps- 16-22
- Bedrooms - 5
- Beds - 12
Dates & Prices
Protect your booking with refund cover! Click here for more details...
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Would like to thank everyone at Groupia for your exceptional service.- Michelle Fry
Do not hesitate to use Groupia, not only did they save a lot of time but also money!- Holly Walls
Check-in - 15:00
Check-out - 12:00
Unfortunately, booking deposits and final balance are non-refundable.
All accommodation photos are guide images only, rooms and individual details may vary.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only, please use the ashtrays provided.
2. People other than those in your confirmed group may not stay in the property.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
Only use appliances for their intended uses
5. Pets are NOT allowed.
Parking: Parking is limited to six vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road or lane is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
Please bring beach towels as it is not permitted to take towels or linens from the units.
Log Burning Fireplace: Wood for the log burner is provided.
Septic Tank: The property is on a septic tank systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
Noise: Noise should not cause residents of neighboring properties which are approximately 150 meters away a nuisance and should be kept to a minimum after 10pm.
- The hot tub will be serviced with chemical top ups and filter changes during your stay.
- Your group should check with a Doctor regarding use of Hot Tubs especially if you have medical conditions.
- Pregnant women should not use the hot tub.
- Do not put your head under the water in a hot tub. The cover should not be half on and half off when using the tub as chemicals could build up under the insulated half.
- You should also check safe bathing times in hot tubs.
- When not in use the top insulated cover should be put on and it will re heat.
- Hot tubs and areas around the hot tub can become slippy as the area is often wet. Great care should be taken especially getting in and out of the hot tub.